Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Singapore! DAY 1

The last part of my month-long birthday celebration...

My Aunt and I decided to celebrate my birthday celebration in Singapore, together with some of my cousins.
I'll let all my pictures talk about what happened in the beautiful and peaceful country of SG.

Via Cebu Pacific Air. 
 From Hougang to Harbour Square.
Vivo City. On our way to Sentosa, we stopped at Vivo City to have our breakfast.
Sentosa Station. Train to Resorts Worlds cost only $3.00 for two-way.
The main reason why I chose to celebrate here... UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! :)
with ALEX of MADAGASCAR. why do mascots love to hug me? 
(Pooh in HK Disneyland also hugged me in our picture...hehe)
Outside the castle of Princess Fiona of "Shrek"
before going back to Hougang, we went to IKEA to buy the lamp my Aunt is dying to have. I also bought 5 bath towels (in different colors), lamp shade and bed sheet. We also had our dinner here. 
In front of Ikea is IBM Singapore, I haven't got the chance to take some photos of the building because it's already dark when we went out.
HOUGANG, SINGAPORE

p.s. We also visited the China Town where I bought some of the "pasalubongs".

No comments:

Post a Comment