Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween in Eastwood!

Nov. 1, 2011

This is a very memorable day for me...why?
Well, first, because it was the first time that our team held a Halloween event. In my 2 years stay in our company, this was my first time to experience this kind of costume party. Although, it was not that "bonggacious" like in other companies...it was still exciting because of the prizes given away. LOL
Second, Oct.31 and Nov. 1 was a declared a holiday... I expected that it would be a very loooooong weekend for me, but as you can see...FAILED! boo! 
Third, dahil Halloween...naglabasan ang mga impakta na mahilig gumawa ng tsismis sa tabi-tabi! haha... ^_^
Lastly, another wish came true... Officially declaring online that I am SINGLE NO MORE! :)

Here are some pics in our recent event... enjoy! :)

Day 1! Hogwarts Express
Photo Booth. "where's your stub?" LOL
 Photo Booth courtesy of Piktyurprint
 Day 2! Party Party!! :D
After the awarding of the "Best in Costume".
Nakalabas kami ng office na ganyan ang itsura namin. hihihi....
Behind me is the Eastwood City Christmas Tree. :)


Sorry for being biased, I know... haha. haven't got any pictures of the other teams. :P

Hope I can do my post about my Macau Trip this coming weekend. *crossing-fingers*
I'm trying to post a blog once in a while but due to my heavy schedule and demanding school-business-work loads, I can't update my page. Sareee..... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment