Saturday, September 29, 2012

Silver Girl 2012

I know this is very late but I really want to post and thank everyone for my birthday celebration this year.


When I started my new role as an ATL, I had a hard time balancing my time for almost 3 months that is why I hardly share some stuff here. It so happen that I'm on sembreak now and I have some free time to share what had happened during my birth-month with some of my friends...

First of all, I want to thank God for giving me such a wonderful life..
My family, for their continues support and understanding...
And of course, my friends who never turned me down.

Celebration Part 1 - at Bannaple, C5 (Aug.14, 2012

Thank you TEAM for having all of you as my date on my birthday! ^_^


Celebration Part 2 - Via Mare, Eastwood City (Aug.15,2012)

 Thank you to my best buddies for the dinner date...

Thanks bebe kahit na di tayo talo nakipag-date ka pa din nung bday ko. lol

The only this that made me sad on that day is that, my family and my special someone was not with me on that date. But still very grateful that I have lots of TRUE friends beside me.

YES, I'M OFFICIALLY 25! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment