Sunday, March 3, 2013

Palawan 2013 - Day 3

CITY TOUR - Exploring the City of Puerto Prinsesa

 Palawan Museum


Sea shells, sea shells by the seashore...
Ceramics recovered from the vessels under the sea of Palawan

Immaculate Conception Parish 
                  - oldest Catholic church in Puerto Prinsesa City

I just took the photo outside since I know that my dress is not appropriate to enter the church.


Puerto Prinsesa Bay Walk



Baker's Hill 

Home of the most delicious hopia (ube and monggo) I've ever tried- you can buy it for only P45 per box

I wanna see your peacock... ^_^

Lunch @ Baker's Hill

Mitra's Ranch

Old house of Sen. Ramon Mitra



==============================================================================

We stayed at Prima Residences for 3 nights and paid only P3300 (3 Tours + 2 buffet Lunch + 1 welcome dinner + Transfers <except City Tour>)

Budget:
City Tour = we rented a tricycle for P250 (contact me for the driver's details)
Lunch @ Baker's Hill for only 200/pax
Pasalubong:
Hopia = P45/box
Shirts = P200-250/each
Key Chain = P5-10/each 



No comments:

Post a Comment