Monday, January 2, 2012

Glam Rock 2011!

I know this is so late...but I really wanna share this with everyone :))

Glam Rock was the annual year-end celebration of the company where I'm currently working. It was held last December 4, 2011 at the World Trade Center...



Hosted by Sandra Seifert, Miss Philippines-Earth 2009. Miss Earth-Air 2009.
..and Gian Magdangal... 2nd time to host our company event.


Of course, I'm with my best friend, flatmate, officemate... Liellanie! :))

Candid shot! I told my friend, "sandali ayusin ko lang buhok ko..." ending...a stolen shot of me flipping my hair. In fairness, I look good on this one. =))

What I wore that night... Dress from Thailand, Coach Bag, and Wade Shoes

PARTY! PARTY!

2 comments:

  1. Happy photos. Happy new year :)

    Please join my giveaway if you have time:)
    http://bit.ly/rSbDNl

    ReplyDelete