Monday, March 26, 2012

Ilocandia Tour 2012 - Laoag

I've been MIA here in blogspot for a very long time...and for my first blog post for 2012, I want to share with you my Ilocandia tour...

The Commuters!
We left Manila at exactly 10:00pm
via Partas Bus Co. @ Cubao = One-way fare is about P900.00 for Deluxe (Manila to Laoag)
Yes, we travel by land this time...hehe...

We arrived in Laoag at 7o'clock in the morning...Checked-in in our hotel, had a very quick shower and started our whole day adventure. Forgive my early morning look! :)

Sinking Bell Tower

Laoag City Church. There was an on-going wedding that's why we can't enter inside.


Laoag City Plaza.

 It's working! This is a floral clock located outside Laoag City Hall. Beautiful isn't it?

On our way to Vigan (via Partas bus again) we are standing for almost an hour!
Fare to Vigan from Laoag is P180 (one-way)

I must say, this is the most affordable tour we had...although, commuting is really challenging for us.

Our Hotel:



No comments:

Post a Comment