Friday, July 29, 2011

HongKong! Live.Laugh.Love.

This is my first International Tour via Cebu Pacific Air Philippines and my first time to travel alone via plane ride.

HongKong here I come!
To all who didn't know, I'm Half-Chinese Half-Pinoy and my grandparents were from Kowloon, Hongkong. The irony on that, nobody in our family had been to Hongkong until 1 of my cousin worked here as an Auditor.
She invited me to visit her place for a couple of days and what can I say? I really enjoyed my grandparent's birthplace.

HongKong Airport. Biggest airport in Asia. There's a train inside in order for you to reach the exit from the departure area.
500 HongKong Dollar bill. HSBC is one of the three companies that prints HK dollars.
Dream come true! My first stop is the HongKong Disneyland. Since I was a kid, I always dreamed of going here...and here I am, hugging my favorite cartoon character. :)
Minnie Mouse Meet-and-Greet. With my cousin and pretty niece.
Disneyland is not complete without Minnie and Mickey.
Avenue of the Stars. Located at Kowloon Island, you can reach this place via barge. This is like the Walk of Fame in Eastwood, Libis.
The Peak Tram. A funicular railway in HK which carries both tourists and residents to the upper levels of HongKong Island.
 Inside Victoria Peak.
 Pasalubong! Keychains I bought in HK Disneyland for me and my boyfriend. 

One of the best thing in HK is going shopping. Haven't got the chance to take some photos because the moment I entered their mall I totally forgot about the camera. lol. H&M, Tommy H., Giordano and CK are some of my favorite stores I visited.
Surely, I'll come back...and the next time I'll visit HK, I'm going to bring my family with me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment