Saturday, July 23, 2011

Laguna (Enchanted Kingdom)

Laguna…the enchanting tour of the Receivables Team!


Enchanted Kingdom
ENCHANTED KINGDOM - is a theme park located at Sta. Rosa Laguna. It has number of attractions that caters not only kids but adults as well.
R'Team with Eldar the Wizard
Me and my friends/officemates decided to have our way to Enchanted Kingdom to celebrate the despedida of my officemate who recently resigned. Since most of us are still kids-at-heart, we enjoyed every rides we tried especially the “Flying Fiesta”.
Flying Fiesta - my favorite attraction in Enchanted Kingdom
This was my third time in visiting this place but it always feels like first because of the great adventure and exciting rides it offers. My first time to visit here was way back year 2000, I was in my 6th grade and our school held our Field trip here. The second was during my sophomore year in highschool.

This place is the best if you want to experience a mini-disneyland adventure. And I am encouraging those who haven’t been here, visit Enchanted Kingdom, where the magic stays with you! :)

Enchanted Kingdom is located at Sta. Rosa, Laguna
How to get there:
Ride a van at Cubao in front of Farmers (mall) to Sta. Rosa
Drop off point is in Walter Mart
Ride a tricycle to EK

No comments:

Post a Comment