Sunday, July 24, 2011

Subic (Zoobic Safari and Tree Top Adventure)

Receivables Team goes to Subic!
When life in the metro became so stressful, go somewhere where you can enjoy the whole day and go home with new adventures that you will never forget. With my equally crazy friends, my Subic trip is one of the best adventure I've ever had.
ZOOBIC SAFARI
 Zoobic Safari: A 25 hectare amusement park presenting a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you and your family. Enjoy exotic animals roaming and frolicking in their natural habitat and surroundings of individual planes and native grasslands. This very-well may be the most real thing to a wild animal jungle safari around. (courtesy of wikimapia.org)
 hey kitty, kitty!
 TREETOP ADVENTURE
Breathtaking, is a word best used to describe the experience of riding canopies, superman zipline, walking cable bridges, and cable-sliding from one treetop to another while marveling at the vast array of surrounding flora, fauna and animal species. The keyword here is adventure; make sure you take friends and family members with you who are dear to your heart as you will long remember this bonding experience for a lifetime.
The canopy ride made my knees tremble, but I am so happy that I tried this ride. Thanks to my friends, they really pushed me so hard! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment