Monday, April 23, 2012

Hundred Islands, Pangasinan

Our 2011 Team Building was held in Alaminos, Pangasinan. It was my first time to visit the place and I was so amazed in the beauty of the Hundred Islands. Although, our team building was not as extreme as the previous year's outing, we enjoyed the nature tripping, island hopping and snorkeling.

Meeting place is in Eastwood (as usual) and of course, some of us came late (as usual again). :))

We departed Manila at exactly 7am and on our way to Alaminos, my colleagues are so hyper singing their lungs out inside the van. Everyone is excited to have a new adventure...  

Lunch with the team before the island hopping.

En route to the first island... sorry, I forgot the name of the island. hihi.

Hanggang dito kailangan may recitation? and obviously, my bosses are the one who are pro-active in this game... ^_^

Nice shot! Again, apologies coz I also forgot the name of this island. lol

credit to James who took this emo shot... :D


SOLO. Too much of the group shots...time to have my own pic.

Snorkeling for only P250.00 :)

In case you are wondering what we were doing there... nagpapapansin kami sa mga gwapong Koreans dun. lol

Class Picture. A tour to remember...

Might not be able to join this year's team building due to some school stuff. Summer class sucks! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment